If you’ve got naturally flat, limp, or oily hair then these products I’m about to share are definitely for you. I too have naturally straight and flat hair, which makes it hard to hold a good hairstyle for longer than an hour. After using these two products though, my hair was super voluminous and had insane body!
The first product that I use right after towel drying my hair, is the Briogeo Blossom & Bloom Volumizing Spray. I spray this in my roots, in all areas of my scalp and massage it in a little with my fingers. The ginseng and biotin in this product help to soak up oil from the scalp, therefore giving it more volume and thickening the hair! (It really works you guys!)
I then follow up with the Rosarco Blow Dry Perfection and Heat Protectant Crème from root to tip. This creme is super lightweight and does all kinds of good for the hair. It smoothes, de-frizzes, enhances shine and protects against heat damage of up to 450F degrees.
The very first time I used these products together my jaw actually dropped when I looked in the mirror. After doing a full blow dry of my hair, it was insanely voluminous and stayed that way during my entire evening out.
The best part was that my hair felt natural, not as if I had just pumped a ton of product into it. That’s what I love about Briogeo though, their ingredients are effective but give truly natural looking and feeling results. They’re also 6-Free Hair Care! No sulfates, silicones, phthalates, parabens, dea or artificial dyes. AND they’re cruelty free.
I have quite a few other products from the brand that I’d love to share about if you’re interested, so let me know in the comments below! Do you want to see a hair care tutorial? 😉
I’ve been growing out my hair for about a year now and throughout the process I’ve started to love quite a few products. I never was a hair product junkie but I have to admit that I have certainly become one! I’m definitely not ashamed of this though 😉 What’s wrong with taking care of your hair in every way possible?!
My Hair Type
Wave Pattern: Straight
Oiliness: Normal to Oily
Hair Care Routine
- Shampoo every other night to every night.
- Condition the tips of my hair only.
- Rarely use hair masks, it increases the oiliness.
- Straighten or curl my hair 4-5 times a week.
- Air dry most of the time but blow dry before styling.
- Trim ends 1-1.5″ every 2 months or so.
Hair Products I’m Loving
- Ouai Smooth Spray: I apply this to damp hair right before I blow dry it to tame the frizz and really smooth out the strands. Nothing has ever worked this well to tame my frizz and baby hairs!
- Ouai Hair Oil: If I’m not going out I apply this to the tips of my hair after a shower and let it air dry. If I’m about to style my hair I’ll apply it to damp hair before I blow-dry and then again to the tips after I’ve styled it. It’s amazing for taming frizz and sealing your split ends!
- Garnier Fructis 1-Minute Hair Mask: I was sent the Coconut Extract mask and immediately fell in love with the scent and feel of the product. The mask can be used in different ways but my favourite is as a leave in conditioner right after I shower. I apply this to the ends of my hair to prevent breakage and in return I get smooth silky locks!
- Hello Hair Shampoo & Conditioner: Hello Hair was kind enough to send these goodies to me and I’ve been using them non-stop since I got em! They have the most refreshing citrus-y fragrance and leave my hair feeling squeaky clean and hydrated.
Hair Products I Want to Try
- Ouai Dry Texture Foam
- Ouai Volume Spray
- Ouai Memory Mist
- Ouai Oily Hair Supplement
- Ouai Finishing Creme
- Gisou Hair Oil
- Gisou Texturizing Wave Spray
- IGK Volume Powder Spray
- IGK Trust Fund Thickening Foam
- IGK Laid Back DeFrizz and Anti-Static Spray
Do you believe I’m turning into a hair product junkie now? There are so many new and interesting products to try! If you’ve tried any of the products on my wishlist please let me know how you like them in the comments below!