This year I’ve decided to do five giveaways to show my appreciation and love for you guys! I’ve been blessed with so many opportunities and experiences this past year and a big part of it was because of you!
Starting today I’ll be posting a daily giveaway for five days (Monday-Friday) and you will all have a day to enter each one. This post will remain at the front of my blog the entire week so that you always know where to find it! Each day you can enter the giveaway mentioned by commenting on this post.
**Please note that these giveaways are only valid for Canadian Residents.**
HOW TO ENTER:
1. Come back to this post each day (Dec. 3-7) to find out what the giveaway is.
2. Follow the directions associated with each giveaway “Day X”.
3. Share this post with your family & friends!
Winners will be contacted via Instagram DM 🙂
DAY 5 – Lancôme La Vie est Belle Perfume
Entries open now until 4pm Sunday, December 9th!
This beautiful floral scent could be yours! This is a fragrance that makes life more beautiful and inspires true happiness.
TO ENTER: Visit my Instagram post HERE and follow the instructions there!
DAY 4 – $100 Worth of Brand New Assorted Skincare & Makeup
I don’t know about you but I love a little surprise gifts so today I’m giving away a box full of assorted skincare, makeup and body care! This box of goodies will serve as an awesome selection of stocking stuffers or a wonderful treat for yourself! 🙂
DAY 3 – $100CAD Plenty Giftcard
Plenty is one of my favourite Canadian clothing stores and they have a ton of amazing clothing items and accessories! They house brands such as Monk & Lou, PDG, Ribbon Luxe, BB Dakota and more! See their stuff here.
DAY 2 – Full Line of JOWAÉ Skincare (over $150CAD Worth)
This year I was introduced to the Korean-French skincare brand, Jowaé and because I love it so much I want to gift the entire line to one of you! This gift will include 10 different skincare products from hand cream to face wash.
DAY 1 – The Body Shop Gift Set
Goodluck you guys! xoxo
Christmas is all about love and although there are many different things going on during the holidays, giving back should definitely be on your bucket list. Not everyone is as fortunate to be surrounded by loved ones, receive gifts or even have a Christmas meal around this time of year. Giving back is a wonderful way to spread happiness and positivity to others. So I’ve put together a list of ways that you can give back within your local communities this season.
There are so many ways to give back and they’re not always right in front of your eyes. It’s the lonely seniors waiting for visitors on Christmas Eve or a child waking up to no presents on Christmas morning that are often overlooked. Through these ways of giving back, we can share some Christmas joy with them this year.
- Bake treats for your neighbours or a local shelter. I always love to bake at Christmas time because it feels extra special. Baking for a local soup kitchen or shelter will feed hungry people and hopefully give them that warm and fuzzy feeling when they see homemade cookies and treats!
- Donate money to your local women’s shelters or for youth in need. Do a bit of research before you choose the charity you donate to. Try to choose one that really resonates with you. Maybe you know a few youth that are currently struggling, or a single mother who needs a bit of help. Don’t just donate what you can though. Service is about sacrifice, so try giving a little more than what’s in your budget.
- Visit your local seniors homes. Every year my family visits the seniors home that my great grandmother resided in. We sing carols and dance with the seniors and the smiles on their faces are what make it all worth it. Many seniors are left alone during the holidays and many of them don’t actually have family to visit with. Stay a while, have a cup of tea and get to know some of the seniors in your community. Maybe you’ll even spark a friendship 🙂
- Volunteer at a soup kitchen. If you really want to get hands on this holiday season, contact a local soup kitchen and ask when the best time is for you to visit and help serve the hungry.
- Donate toys and clothing. Find a local charity that gives back to less fortunate women, children and families and donate a box of new (or even gently used) clothing and toys.
- Coordinate a food drive in your neighbourhood. Almost everyone has canned food in their home. Walk or drive around your neighbourhood collecting canned food! There’s probably more than one organization in your community that accepts these food donations and distributes them over the holiday season.
- Visit children in the hospital. So many children spend their holidays in the hospital and don’t get the Christmas experiences that they deserve. It’s easy to visit your local hospital and bring a few toys (new or used) down to the children’s wing. Maybe bring a couple board games and play with them too!
For my local Vancouverites, below is a list of local charities and organizations that you can help out this season:
Greater Vancouver Food Bank
Union Gospel Mission
Lower Mainland Christmas Bureau
How do you give back during the holidays?