We all have those days that we just feel blah, but thankfully there are a few tricks that can actually help us look and feel put together. They’re easy, quick and pretty simple I think!
Whether it’s your mood or appearance, these tips will help you to look your best, and then hopefully feel your best! Keep reading to find out what they are…
- Wash your hair. Everyone knows that a freshly washed head of hair makes the world of a difference in your appearance!
- Wear black. No matter what the occasion, wearing black makes you look put together! If you’re not into black though, you can certainly wear a different monochrome outfit 😛
- Use a lint roller. Lint-free clothing screams “I’ve got this”. It’s a quick clothing fix so why not do it before you run out the door!
- Put on some mascara. If you’re looking tired, mascara can do wonders for your face. A natural makeup look really makes a difference!
- Shave. This is pretty self-explanatory… who doesn’t feel awesome after they shave their legs?!
- Be mindful of your eating throughout the day. Eat good, feel good.
- Wake up early. Ever since I started waking up early everyday I’ve seen a huge difference in my mood throughout the day. Waking up early gets you on the right track for the day and you’ll feel good 🙂
- Put on some perfume. Spray some on, thank me later.
- Write out a to-do list. Stay on track with your productivity and feel good about what you’re doing throughout the day!
- Listen to some up-beat music. Nothing is better than a little dance sesh!
- Chew some gum. Does this really need an explanation? What beats fresh breath?
- Do a five minute breathing meditation. Feeling blah? A quick meditation will immediately refresh your mind.
- Get dressed as soon as you wake up. Take action as soon as you jump out of bed!
- Have a 30 minute workout. A workout has been proven to increase positivity and productivity.
- Put on a pair of earrings. Going out but still feeling blah? Throw on a pair of earrings or other jewellery. Usually when you look good, you feel good.
If you have any other tips on how to look and feel put together, feel free to share them below!