You all know I’m a skincare junkie, I love buying, testing and reviewing products but that also means my routine is constantly changing. With the recent season switch and new products arriving all the time my evening routine has changed a little since I last shared it!
My evening routine is what helps me wind down after a busy or stressful day and it’s something that I NEVER forget to do. Even if I’ve had a couple drinks, even if I’m dead tired or not feeling well, I know that my evening care is what keeps my skin from freaking out.
I have a naturally oily face (in my t-zone) and normal in the other areas so I like to use gentle products. Below are my go-to skin treats in order of my routine! 🙂
- Marcelle 3-in-1 Micellar Solution – Oily Skin: I start my routine by removing all makeup with this water and a cotton pad. It’s amazing at getting (mostly) every bit off, even waterproof makeup!
- Olay Oily Minimizing Foaming Cleanser: I continue with this super gentle and non-drying foaming cleanser. I love it because you don’t need a ton of it for a good clean and it leaves your skin baby smooth.
- Rodan + Fields Unblemish Clarifying Toner: This is the only toner that I use because I find that it really helps to shrink my pores and give my skin a deep clean if there’s any leftover bacteria.
- Lancôme Advanced Génifique Youth Activating Concentrate: I received this serum as a gift 3 months ago and haven’t stopped using it since. I’m even going to buy the serum in-store once I run out. That’s how AMAZING it is! I honestly believe that this serum is what prevents breakouts and keeps my skin hydrated and plump 24/7.
- Summer Fridays Jetlag Mask: I now use this mask as an overnight under-eye treatment because it visibly reduces my dark circles in the AM! It’s also very hydrating which is going to be great during these dryer fall and then winter months.
- Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask: I hate having chapped lips so I always apply this last and right before I sleep. It’s a really nice thick consistency and smells like fruity bubblegum! I wake up with SUPER moisturized lips every time.
Voila! My 6-step evening skincare routine! If you have any questions about this routine or the products feel free to contact me 🙂