Have you ever worn a face mask to sleep? Neither had I before I found out about this amazing “overnight” face mask by Breezy Body. The concept seemed a little strange at first and I was worried that it might get messy, but this product truly blew me away! After just one overnight application I could tell that this overnight masking thing was going to become one of my weekly skincare rituals.
Today I’d like to share what the benefits of this mask are and the different ways that it can be used. Who knows, maybe you’ll hop on the overnight masking boat too! 😉
- made with natural ingredients
- cruelty free
- no harmful chemicals used
- good for all skin types: oily, sensitive, dry and problematic
- lightweight and non greasy formula = no mess!
- It’s like an instant moisture shock to your skin! The active ingredients are sure to penetrate deep into the skin and guarantee hydration.
- It soothes, balances, protects and hydrates at the SAME time!
- Calendula, chamomile and zinc soothes the skin and tames the appearance of aggravated skin.
- Old Man’s Weed, Australian pink clay, and grapeseed work to balance the skin and redefine fine lines and texture.
- Organic shea butter, hyaluronic acid and organic aloe vera restore moisture and provide long-lasting hydration. Yay for plumped and radiant skin!
- Organic rosella extract, natural Vitamin E, and rganic kakadu plum contain antioxidants that protect the skin from the environment.
HOW IT WORKS
- As a quick “pick-me-up” hydration mask! Apply a thick layer of the mask to a freshly cleansed face and let it sit for 10-30 minutes. Wash it off after and say hello to hydrated, softer and smoother skin!
- As an overnight mask! After washing your face take a small amount of the mask and massage it into the skin (like any other moisturizer) until it’s fully absorbed. Let it sit overnight or for a few hours and then wash your face to remove any dead skin cells or particles of pink clay.*
*Note: You won’t feel the need to wash your face after using it overnight because it’s so light, but in order to let your skin breath it’s best to take it off in the morning!
I personally like using this product as an overnight mask because it ensures that each ingredient is really working on my skin. I see better results when I wear it overnight and it definitely restores the natural balance of my skin and calms it!
If you’d like to try out the mask for yourself you can find it here: BreezeBody.com
They’re having a 30% off Easter Sale right now so be sure to use code “EASTER30” at checkout for a sweet deal! Happy Masking loves!