As a result of the poll I posted on Instagram stories, the majority of you voted for V-Day Date Ideas rather than your classic gift guide, so here it is!
Valentine’s Day is not loved by all but you have to admit that there’s always a special feeling in the air on the day of, at least I think so. Today I’ll be doing a bit of the work for you and sharing some of my favourite date ideas. These can count as BFF dates too!
- Home Cooked Meal – Not everyone enjoys going out to restaurants all the time so this idea is perfect if you really want to wow your partner. Personally I’d take a home cooked meal from my boyfriend over a restaurant dish any time!
- Champagne and a View Point – Take him or her out to one of the best views in the city and bring along two glasses, a bottle of champagne and maybe a sweet treat like chocolate covered strawberries! Try going for the sunrise or sunset!
- Movie Night – It’s not an extraordinary date but it’s a great option if you’re on a budget. Don’t leave out the popcorn though!
- Art Class – Got time during the day or maybe in the evening? Take a one-time art class with your partner and see if you can sneak in a couple glasses of wine! Not only can it be romantic, it’s also fun!
- Indoor Picnic – Similar to a home cooked meal but different in the sense that you’ll literally be setting up a picnic on your living room floor. I think it’s a great idea if you’re looking to do something different and have some fun with it.
- Breakfast in Bed – If your significant other has work on Valentine’s Day you can express your love by surprising them with breakfast before they head out the door!
Got any other ideas? Share them below in the comments!