Oh yes it’s that time of year again. It’s just about September but we’re not thinking about going back to school, we’re thinking about the Aritzia Warehouse Sale! From August 30th to September 4th the Vancouver Convention Centre is a mad-house full of female Vancouverites and tons of clothes and accessories. This year in particular happens to be THE largest warehouse sale Aritzia has ever hosted. With a whopping 85 000 square feet, this sale is sure to make your head spin, so here’s a few tips from personal experience, specific to this years sale!
- Dress for comfort. I definitely did and I have no regrets. Lugging IKEA sized bags around is not something you’ll want to be doing in a cute fit! Not to mention, if you’re one of the early birds like me getting there an hour before opening (6am) you may not even have the energy to put an outfit together.
- Dress in something tight and simple. Yes tight and simple can still be comfortable. I opted for a black body con dress this year with a zip-up and vans and it was the best decision I’ve ever made at a warehouse sale! It was super easy to try on tops (any kind, blouses, tight, off the shoulder, etc) and even pants! My dress was stretchy so I didn’t even bother going into the fitting room to try on pants, I just pulled it right over!
- Early bird gets the worm. Everyone has different opinions, but I honestly think that going early will guarantee you a good spot in line and some amazing finds too. I arrived only an hour early and was inside within 10 minutes of opening. The racks seemed to be somewhat organized still and it wasn’t hard at all to find good pieces.
- Grab first, take a closer look after. This year we’re provided IKEA sized bags to gather items, so shove them in and look closer after! Honestly if you see something you like, even a little bit, put.it.in.the.bag. Don’t waste time, before you know it that piece will be gone!
- Avoid big bags, bring a small cross body. 100% you will get bag checked and have to wait in another line if you bring a large bag. Go for a small cross body bag or none at all!
- Have a game plan and check tags. Going in there blind as to what you want to get will be extremely difficult, so make sure you have an idea of what items you want ahead of time. If there’s more than one of an item compare the price tags! Prices definitely vary all around the sale so be sure to grab the cheaper one.
More info about the Sale:
Centre – West
1055 Canada Place
(under the grass roof)
Parking next door
Wednesday, Aug 30th 7am—9pm
Thursday, Aug 31st 7am—9pm
Friday, Sept 1st 7am—9pm
Saturday, Sept 2nd 7am—9pm
Sunday, Sept 3rd 9am—7pm
Monday, Sept 4th 9am—7pm
They accept Cash/Debit/Credit and all sales are final!
Now for the fun part….let me show you what I got this year at the sale!
Got any other tips for the Aritzia Warehouse Sale? Share them below in the comments! Happy Shopping everyone! Stay tuned for photos of me in my new pieces too 😉