As my usual posting day this Sunday is actually Easter and I’ll be too busy eating and spending time with the fam, I’ve decided to post today instead!
I don’t know about you, but Easter weekend is one of my favourite celebrations of the entire year. It’s like the epitome of Spring! Being surrounded by family, flowers, and of course food & chocolate brings me so much joy. Traditional Easter festivities of my family include:
- dressing up fancy-schmancy on Sunday (florals, pastels, and all)
- going to Easter Mass at our Church
- going to a buffet style brunch at a gorgeous golf-course called Mayfair Lakes
- multiple Easter egg/basket hunts
- Easter dinner with the entire family
This is the annual tradition that seems to always stay the same, and I think thats why I enjoy it so much and always look forward to it months ahead of time!
Now I love to dress up and Easter brings the best opportunity to wear florals and pastels (two of my favourite things) so here are a few of my Easter outfit ideas! This year I purchased a dress at the Hudson’s Bay from Calvin Klein and I’m in LOVE. They were having a sale too which was a double score for me 😛
- Classy and feminine; this is my Easter outfit this year!
2. Cute and flirty; this look is very fresh, girly, and a great choice if you like to show off your legs!
3. Casual and chic; this look is great for a day of activities where a dress or skirt isn’t the most appropriate!
4. Laidback; this look is definitely more relaxed and aimed for a day of straight chillin’.
5. Glammed up; this look is one of my favourites, although I could never see myself actually wearing something this glamorous for Easter Sunday! This one is tailored for a late night party or fancy dinner out? If that even happens on Easter Sunday… I don’t know.
You may have noticed that two of the three pairs of shoes that I wore for these outfits are from Payless Shoe Source… now you know one of my most prized little secrets. Payless has a fantastic collection of shoes for amazing prices!! It’s only a matter of looking and trying on 😉 They also often have sales of BOGO, 20-40% off, and more. The two brands that usually have the cutest pairs in store are Christian Siriano for Payless and Brash.
I hope that you enjoyed browsing over my Easter outfits! Let me know what you think! Happy Easter Weekend loves!